Monday, December 5, 2011

Angel Series by Debbie Maccomber

I've read a few of these books and I love them. They are Christmas books but also filled with simple romance stories. Gabriel the Archangel sends three embassador angels, Shirley, Goodness and Mercy, to earth at Christmas time to help answer prayers. This is an uncertain decision on his part. The 3 angels are constantly getting into trouble, they love earth. They love to spend time riding on the handrails of escalators, sending empty grocery carts across parking lots, and once in the Seattle fish market sent fish flying across the market. Never the less he keeps trying. Christmas is a busy time. I've read a number of her books but I keep forgetting which ones so I'm going to start listing them. A number of them can be ordered from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca with 3 books in a series. On Kindle I found that the original book, Shirley, Goodness and Mercy - audio edition - is being offered free. So far the ones I know I've read are

Touched by Angels
The Trouble with Angels
Angels at Christmas

Some of the books have been reprinted and the covers have changed and the names of the books have changed. Kindle is great cause you can download the first 1-2 chapters free to read and then you will know if you've read it or not.

With Christmas such a busy time they are perfect reading material. Simple to read but fun so you can fit them in no matter how busy you are to give yourself a break now and then with a cup of coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment